Saturday 31 March 2012

Stop.

I need to stop.
To cease all living.
I need to think before acting
I know it sounds cheesy
But bare with me
If you truly care.
You see, my brain has this thing.
It's dense.
Other than that
There's nothing it can be
I don't know if this makes sense to you
Welcome to my brain, you must be new!
I made a foolish poem
In hopes of.. "venting"
My way of repenting?
Fat chance, there's no hope for me
I regret it
Okay?
And now I need to pay
For the injustice
I've mounded onto you
My love for him,
I've never outgrown.
I should've seen it before
Before I wanted more
Before I led you on
Let you fall..
I'm not proud of this poem
It's of very poor quality..
I need to learn
GOD!
LEARN, CHELSEY!
Get it through your thick skull
That you can't go around
Using people
Hurting people
My attempts at love are so feeble
Wasted on unwanting hearts
While I steal the joy
From trusting souls
With my sick, twisted
Claws of pain
Ripping into their hearts..
I need to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment