Saturday 17 March 2012

Fears and Phobias (And Clothes ^.^)

O.O
So, what's new? I'm terrified. Why? I saw two spiders today. Where? In my house. One of them, in my room. I killed it with nail polish remover.. So let's chat about fears and phobias, considering there's absolutely no way I'm going to be able to rest now that there have been multiple occurrences of spider appearances. What are you most afraid of? Personally, I am afraid of rejection, and hurting loved ones. I care about people, I try so hard to not offend others, to be as open-minded and mature as possible. I have definitely learned you cannot please everyone. I am also afraid of embarrassment and humiliation. That's the reason that I have only recently started speaking up frequently. Before? I would sit in a desolate corner, staying quiet, silently listening and observing, thinking. Now, I speak up in class, I'm getting relatively good grades in my classes. I think. Not actually sure.. I know I was getting a 80.22% in science a few weeks ago. Anyway, I'm making new friends. Numerous new friends, and they're all amazing. I've tossed the dramatic, bitchy friends I had stuck with for a while, and got friends that are caring, funny, kind, understanding.. you get the point ^.^  .. I'm scared of pushing my friends away, but I simply need to remind myself that they're my friends for a reason, and stop being scared. (Ha, my bed is so organised! Three blankets and three pillows thrown on, and a bright green bed rest. Comfy!) So a guy just texted me after me notifying him of my subject I am writing about in my blog, and he says that if it isn't a phobia, it's an irrational fear. -.- *sigh* I am very afraid of spiders, which is arachnophobia, but whatever. I am not afraid of snakes. Of course, I am scared of animals such as bears, or cougars. Who isn't? Could you honestly say you could walk up to a mountain lion and not be the slightest bit afraid? I couldn't. I am terrified my loved ones will be harmed, in any way, shape or form. I try my very best to cheer them up when they're feeling down. I dunno. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to wander a tad off course here.. I got five new bracelets today! Also, I have what I'm going to wear tomorrow figured out. A black skirt, black tights, black boots/heels, a neon green shirt, a black and white feather clip in for your hair, my black and skull belt, my chains, my neon green bracelet, my black and heart one, pink and skull one, my pink string one, and my pink bead one. My hair's going to be parted on the far right side, purple tinge showing. Well I'm exhausted, so if you'll let me, I shall drift away into unconsciousness whilst the cool moonlight pours over my terrified body. Take care. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment