Monday 23 April 2012

I'm such a freak ^.^

Cleaning my left ear makes me cough.

If I keep my bed in the same spot for too long, I have more trouble getting to sleep than if I move it around my bedroom often.

I'm currently in the process of reading three different books.

I actually like pink.

I contradict myself a lot.

I actually only started looking people in the eyes when I'm talking to them, or when they're talking to me, when a cop was asking me a whole bunch of questions after I was molested.

I'm terrified of swimming in dark waters. Absolutely terrified.

My bedtime is actually 10:30.

I have NO bloody idea what I'm doing with my life.

I get really worried when people don't text me back, and I get worried that I pissed them off.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment